A blog about general entertainment, fashion, and movies. And some random stuff too.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

100th post: 1 Year Blog-aversary!

One year ago this weekend I created this entertainment blog! And it just so happened perfectly that my 100th post would also happen on the one year marker!! (I'm going to pretend that's why I haven't blogged as much in the last few weeks. So that I could hit this mark perfectly, haha!)

In honor of this AWESOME year and how AWESOME my followers have been, I wanted to do something AWESOME.

But anything I think to do makes me feel like it would be self-important or lame. SO I am just going to do the same thing I was planning on doing anyways this weekend, my Oscar post. It's a week from tomorrow (Sunday February 27th!) and I haven't actually said what I hope will happen there. So tonight, I shall.

I love you, followers! Thanks for the last year and I can't wait for a whole other year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy first blog-day! I look forward to reading your Oscar predictions. I think the field is pretty open for any of the noms to go home with an statuette this year.

    ReplyDelete