- 9 Best Picture nominees this year. I've seen 3. And I bet it'll stay that way.
- OH LEO AND CHRISTIAN THO IN A LEADING ROLE THO AGAINST EACH OTHER THO MY 2 FAVORITES THO.
- Guys... GUYS.... gUyS ... how am I going to feel about the Oscars this year if Leo and Bale are both there and like... .... ... WHO DO I CHOOSE?
- Leo. I choose Leo. I want him to FINALLY WIN ONE..
- I want Bale to get one for Lead so... sdlkfj;alsdjkfa;lkds
- This is such a great problem to have yay!
- Not a lot of surprises in best actress. I think I want Sandra to win but Meryl is nominated so she'll probably win again SNORE
- HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH supporting actor is kind of filled with people I just don't care about ... I just DO NOT want Jared Leto to win because he'll become an even worse delusional jackass.
- I haven't seen 12 Years a Slave, but I want Lupita to win the Oscar. And NOt Julia Roberts.
- FROZEN FROZEN FROZEN oh and Miyazki! YAY (No one was surprised by either of those)
- Gravity will probably get cinematography??? right???
- Awe look at that GATSBY got a costume nom.
- THERE'S NO QUESTION WHY WOLF DIDN'T GET AN EDITING NOM. AMIRITE?!??!
- "LET IT GO" FROM FROZEN IS NOMINATED (as everyone knew it would be) so does this mean Idina will sing at the ceremony bc REALLY WHAT GOOD IS A SONG CATEGORY IF THEY DON'T SING???
- Oh Gatsby has 1 more Oscar nom than The Lone Ranger
- The writing categories and just all the best picture nominees sorted by adapted and original screen play.
- AND THAT'S ALL. I hardly care at all but I'm excited.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Posted by elizagolightly at 8:18 AM
Since I ALWAYS do this, I'll go ahead and do it again! Even though I literally only wrote 2 blog posts last year (one of them was Oscar nom reactions so....)