A blog about general entertainment, fashion, and movies. And some random stuff too.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top 5: Memorable Fashion from Grammys/BAFTA Weekend 2012

5. Michelle Williams at the BAFTAs

I like this dress on her because it's very classy. Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn, especially with that hair do. However, I don't like the harsh lipstick nor the weird yellow color of her hair. I think the color should be toned down because both make her face look too harsh instead of softening her. Overall, she looks gorgeous, regardless.

4. Kate Beckinsale at the Grammys


Not sure why she was at the Grammys, but did she EVER look more smoking hot than she does in this dress? No. It's so playful and sassy but so elegant at the same time. Unbelievable.

3. Kristen Wiig at the BAFTAs

SHE. LOOKS. SO. GREAT. I usually always have something to say about her looks, but THIS is just fantastic. No reservations, she looks perfectly gorgeous.

2. Rihanna at the Grammys

Everyone thinks they know what I am going to say about this one, but they are wrong. I actually LIKED what she wore for a change. It's like she finally figured out that being a complete slut isn't sexy and that showing a little less IS. Plunging neck line and peek-a-boo back WORK with this dress because it's not TOO much. The slit is a perfect height, it is just gorgeous. The dress is perfectly tailored as well. I like it. Now the hair... not a fan... but every thing else. Yes.

1. Fergi at the Grammys

What the actual... I cannot even with this. WHAT IS YOUR UNDERWEAR SHOWING FOR? You look awful. UNACCEPTABLE.


See the entire album of fashion from this past weekend here and add your own thoughts! (You may need to "like" the page in order to add comments.)

No comments:

Post a Comment